The Youth Advisory Council Committee is to make recommendations to Council based on the
following Terms of Reference;
1. To identify and advise on youth issues in the City of Stockbridge.
2. To advise Council on the development of policies that are responsive to the needs of youth.
3. To consult with local youth and feedback results of consultations to Council.
4. To assist in the ongoing development and delivery of youth-targeted projects and programs.
5. To create opportunities for youth leadership development by acting as a resource for youth
This Committee meets monthly on selected dates.