YARD SALE SIGNS
Yard Sale signs must be placed in the yard of the resident who is hosting the yard sale. No signs may be placed within the Right of Way (ROW). Yard Sale signs may be placed in the yard one day prior to the event and must be removed no later than one day after the event. Yard Sale signs may be placed on other people’s property ONLY with permission of the property owner or resident. For more information or to obtain a Yard Sale Permit, please call (770) 389-7900.
Please reference CITY ORDINANCE 9.28.010.
- Two yard sales per year, two days at a time, Monday-Saturday (NEVER on SUNDAY)
- Between hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm.
- Small items must be displayed on tables.
- Clothing must be either hung on racks or neatly folded on tables.
- Large items may be displayed on the ground.
- Signs must be placed in the yard of person conducting yard sale and removed after the sale.
*The person responsible for the yard sale MUST provide parking off the street.*